This website is run by us: MAF Cinemas trading as VOX Cinemas.
Online Ticket Purchase Policy
Tickets are made available subject to the classification of the film by the censorship body of Lebanon
By purchasing a ticket, you represent that you are of an age permitted to purchase a ticket pursuant to the relevant classification for the film, and agree that VOX Cinemas has the right to request proof of age identification
Where a movie states that the classification is 18 TC:
- The movie is classified 18 + until it is confirmed by the censorship body of Lebanon. Please note that any ticket purchased under this rating are not refundable on the basis of changes made to the classifications. Entry into the cinema must comply with the confirmed classification.
Where discounted tickets are purchased, suitable identification must be provided at the cinema before entering the auditorium.
Conditions of Entry
Children under 3 years old can enter for free. Please note: This does not entitle the child to a seat. 3D Glasses need to be purchased as an extra.
Food and beverages purchased outside the cinema are not permitted inside the cinema.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges on purchased tickets are not permitted. Before purchasing your tickets, please select your desired movie, cinema location and session carefully.
From time to time VOX Cinemas may use techniques designed to identify fraudulent activities on the Site, such as fraudulent credit card use. You agree to cooperate with such efforts as VOX Cinemas in its sole discretion deem necessary. You further agree that if for any reason you or others acting upon your behalf are suspected of fraud or any other breach of these terms, VOX Cinemas may terminate your right to access and use the Site.
Credit Card Use
If any unauthorised use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase from this website, you should notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
VOX Cinemas will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Payment and credit card details are fully encrypted through secure server software (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. You can view the Verisign certificate at the time of purchase to confirm we have taken measures to make this site secure.
VOX Cinemas Website Returns Policy
Movie tickets sold online through this website are done so on a no returns, exchange or cancellation basis. Refunds will not be issued for an incorrect selection. By completing your transaction by clicking on the Purchase Now button, you are accepting this policy. Please select your movie carefully and double check that the session and ticket information contained under the You have Selected heading is correct to prevent you being out of pocket.
Ticket Fraud Alert
Please be wary of counterfeit and unauthorized tickets/vouchers.
- Ticket bookings are only available at official VOX Cinemas’ bookings channels i.e. voxcinemas.com, VOX app, in-cinema kiosks or directly at the ticket counter.
- Do not purchase tickets or accept vouchers/gift cards from online auction sites, social media or unauthorized individual.
- If you wish to confirm the authenticity of your ticket/voucher or come across a fake ticket/voucher, kindly bring this to our attention immediately using the following link: Contact us.
All tickets, vouchers and gift-cards are scanned at the venue and we reserve all rights to refuse admission to our cinemas if the ticket is found to be counterfeit.
- If you have any questions or comments please contact our customer care team